In addition to individual talks, the Center sponsors the Clark Quarterly Lectures at the Clark Library and the Early Modern Cosmopolitanisms series on the UCLA campus.
- Browse list of Kenneth Karmiole Lecture Series on the History of the Book Trade talks.
- Browse list of Stephen A. Kanter Lecture on California Fine Printing talks.
- Browse list of William Andrews Clark Lecture on Oscar Wilde talks.
- Browse list of Lectures, 2000–.
Herbals, Illustrated and Un-Illustrated: Selling Botany in Early Modern England
- Tuesday, December 7, 2021
- 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Location: Clark Library Registration details will be posted at a later date. Live American Sign Language (ASL) interpretation will be provided at this lecture. Sixteenth Kenneth Karmiole Lecture on the History of the Book Trade –given by Sarah Neville, The Ohio State University Between 1525 and 1640, the English book trade saw the production of more than two dozen editions...