- The Arabian Nights in Historical Context: From Galland to Burton. Edited by Felicity Nussbaum and Saree Makdisi. Oxford University Press, 2009.
- Bernard Picart and the First Global Vision of Religion. Edited by Lynn Hunt, Margaret Jacob and Wijnand Mijnhardt. Getty Publications, 2009.
- Defoe’s Footprints: Essays in Honor of Maximillian E. Novak. Edited by Carl Fisher and Robert Maniquis. University of Toronto Press, Center/Clark Series, 2009.
- Oscar Wilde and Modern Culture. Edited by Joseph Bristow. Ohio University Press, 2009.
- Postcolonial Enlightenment: Eighteenth-Century Colonialisms and Postcolonial Theory. Edited by Daniel Carey and Lynn Festa. Oxford University Press, 2009.
- Women, Religion, and the Atlantic World (1600–1800). Edited by Lisa Vollendorf. University of Toronto Press, Center/Clark Series, 2009.
Volumes in Press
- The Age of Revolutions in Global Context, c. 1760–1840. Edited by David Armitage and Sanjay Subrahmanyam. Palgrave MacMillan, 2010.
- Braudel Revisited: The Mediterranean World, 1600–1800. Edited by Gabriel Piterberg, Teofilo Ruiz and Geoffrey Symcox. University of Toronto Press, Center/Clark Series.
- Structures of Feeling in Seventeenth-Century Cultural Expression. Edited by Susan McClary. University of Toronto Press. Center/Clark Series.