Friends of the Clark Library Membership Levels
Annual membership in Friends of the Clark Library provides essential operating support to expand the Clark’s holdings, bolster innovative research, offer affordable academic and cultural programs, and sustain the historical Library facility and grounds. To help the Center and Clark fulfill our mission, please consider joining at any level. Click “Donate” above and select 17th and 18th Century Studies and Clark Library Fund from the drop down menu.
Additional Giving Opportunities
- Chamber Music at the Clark concert series (Henry J. Bruman Endowment for Chamber Music)
- Book and manuscript acquisitions for the Clark Library’s collections (William Andrews Clark Library Fund)
- Henry J. Bruman Summer Chamber Music Festival Fund
- Clark Library Garden Fund
- Fellowships for graduate students and postdoctoral scholars
Gifts of Materials
If you would like to donate rare books or materials to the Clark, please contact Anna Chen, Head Librarian, at 310-794-5053 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We need enthusiastic volunteers to assist us with programs and special events held at the Clark Library! For more information, please contact Jeanette LaVere, Manager of Programs & Development, at 310-206-8552 or email@example.com.
Donations may be made online here or by mailing a check made payable to UCLA Foundation to:
UCLA Center for 17th- & 18th-Century Studies
10745 Dickson Plaza, 302 Royce Hall
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1404
For questions about making a donation, please contact:
Jeanette LaVere, Manager of Programs & Development
Pamela Sullivan, Director of Development, Division of Humanities